Notice

The forum is in read only mode, no posting is allowed. For support requests please login and use the Support -> Submit ticket menu.

× If you need support for the Horme template please first read the documentation.

Problem in layout articles in combination with Custom Filter Pro

• Verreyt Luc
  • Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0

Verreyt Luc created the topic: Problem in layout articles in combination with Custom Filter Pro

I recently download the Horme 3 template to test with my new site that is in developping.
I use Joomla 3.8.3 and Virtuemart 3.2.12.

To filter the products in my webshop I use Custom Filter Pro. I got a problem with the layout and after contacting the Joomla forum and the developpers from Breakdesign from the module Custom Filter Pro I think that the problem that exist can be solved by you.

When selecting on my site in the Menu Webshop started the Standard Virtuemart Layout for Articles group 'Binnenmuren- en plafonds'.
You see then a selection of articles.
With each article a little dropdown box where I added in a custom field the different possibilities a client can order. When the page is loaded you see that everything is fine, but when the filter is changed starts an ajax request and the result of the page you see tha, isn't good anymore. By pressing F5 everything is back to normal. Each time the user select another filter the ajax request is fired with a problem in the layout as result.

I'm planning to buy the layout but when the problem cannot be solved, it will not be useble.

Here you'll find the link to my new site.
  • Thank you received: 384

Spyros Petrakis replied the topic: Problem in layout articles in combination with Custom Filter Pro

Hi,
unfortunately the last version of custom filters has some changes on how they update the category view with ajax that breaks a lot of the template functionality because it removes all the inline javascript of the template.

The only solution at the moment is to set the custom filter module "Results Loading Mode" to http requests.

Web Hosting

Business Info

• Petrakis K. Spyridon
  • VAT Num. : EL052816594
  • Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
  • Address: 8 Glaukou str.
  • 201 32, Corinth, Greece

Get notified

about new templates, updates and freebies!