Notice

The forum is in read only mode, no posting is allowed. For support requests please login and use the Support -> Submit ticket menu.

× If you need support for the Horme template please first read the documentation.

Slider is visible in "cart page"

• Thank you received: 0

Marco created the topic: Slider is visible in "cart page"

Hi,

thank you for your precious work.

I use Horme2 with 3 html modules in "slide" position and i choose to show the slider only in home page, but when I go to "in cart" page, I can see the slider.
I dont want show the slider inside the "cart page", but only in the "home page".
How I can change this?

• Thank you received: 384

Spyros Petrakis replied the topic: Slider is visible in "cart page"

Hi Marco,

this is not a bug it is how joomla works with menus and pages.

To be able to exclude modules from pages, these pages must be linked to a menu. You have to create a menu item for the shopping cart and then set what modules to display on that menu.

Create a new menu and name it "hidden menu" , in this menu create a menu item type of shopping cart and then exclude the modules you dont want to be visible on cart page.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Marco
  • Thank you received: 0

Marco replied the topic: Slider is visible in "cart page"

Thank you.
I followed your instructions and it work!! :D
  • Thank you received: 1

Chris Tikkos replied the topic: Slider is visible in "cart page"

Hi to all,

Not quite working for us yet:

In www.qttest.eu , while in homepage try to add a product in the cart.

Then:

1. If you click on the Show Cart in the module it will take you to the cart page with the slider.

2. If you click on the 'Shopping Cart' menu item under Virtuemart, it will take you to the cart page without the slider (good).

Is there any way to have consistent behaviour? We try to exhaust all possible options before we have to go to a more advanced solution like the No Number Advanced Module Manager.

Thanks,
Christos
  • Thank you received: 1

Chris Tikkos replied the topic: Slider is visible in "cart page"

Thanks Spyro, it worked inded for the cart.

For the products though, i guess we have to do a menu item for all products? (which is not pracical ofcourse as we have a few thousands :) )

Rgrds,
Christos
  • Thank you received: 384

Spyros Petrakis replied the topic: Slider is visible in "cart page"

No Christo , you just have to create a menu item for one of your categories to be able to exclude modules and use the menu item id of this category for the product links option.

Web Hosting

Business Info

• Petrakis K. Spyridon
  • VAT Num. : EL052816594
  • Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
  • Address: 8 Glaukou str.
  • 201 32, Corinth, Greece

Get notified

about new templates, updates and freebies!